A Word For Parents/ Guardians
The likeliness of a child finding happiness and success in his / her education is greatly increased by a close understanding between home and school.
- They can meet the teachers on PTM days or last working day. They can contact the teachers on their contact numbers from 5pm to 6pm on working days.
- They are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress.
- They should check the bags of their wards to see if any circular, invitation or information etc. has been issued.
- They should check the bags to ensure that their ward is not carrying anything objectionable to the school. For details, check the school diary.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to the school to attend classes.
- Any communication made by the parents should be addressed to the Principal.
- Parents are always welcome to discuss their concerns with us to plan a programme which will help and support the child to overcome difficulties.
- Keep an eye on your child ‘s friends or the persons he meets . Don’t forget, 'A man is known by the company he keeps'.
- Most important of all is discipline and the school alone can never discipline a child a child unless parents extend a solid helping hand. Remember, discipline is the root of everything and firm roots have firm branches.